Friday, July 17, 2009

The Sun Shines Again!



Ah! A welcome respite from the endless gloom of grey skies and gusty winds.The sun is out and the skies are blue and all is good in my world. The trees look all washed and shiny green. The gardener's been on his bi-monthly visit to clean up the garden and do some heavy-duty trimming and pruning. So everything looks neat and just the way I like it.Had a long call with DH and felt good as I miss him a lot even if I don't want to acknowledge it to myself.
Today was all about me - I didn't go out for running errands at all. Just soaked in the sun and baked - a cake. Just a plain tea cake with caramel flavouring - it came out well and we all enjoyed it.
Have been reading: Careless Red by Elizabeth George, Five go Demon's Rocks by Enid Blyton(;-), Plays adapted from popular Mysteries
Am listening to: The Latino version of 'Genie in a Bottle' by Christina Aguilera (one awesome talent there!) and Bollywood soundtracks from Don and Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.

No comments: