Friday, October 17, 2008

It's a FRIDAY!

It's been a week since I last posted and I did promise myself that I would be more diligent. Ah, well! Promises were meant to be broken:-) It's a FRIDAY! What more can I say? I feel like a bird let out of the cage. But Saturday means a lot of pending chores (grrrr!) to catch up on. And Sunday means lots of cooking (sigh!). I wish a weekend was three days - so that I could spend one day just recovering from Saturday and Sunday:-) I keep wanting to look like this:


But end up looking like this:


LOL!

My DH is home and that means we'll probably watch a movie or two. My daughter will be too busy preparing for her Monday test. Poor kid - it's like she's been locked up in a prison and someone's thrown the key away.

I am currently reading the last three Harry Potter books again along with a P G Wodehouse. Which reminds me - I need to go buy some more books. My daughter has a Rick Riordan that I'll read after she finishes. Both of us couldn't progress beyond the second Stephanie Meyer book - too little plot and too much embellishment. I'll post again next week. See you later, folks!

No comments: